Diet Delites

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hoodia

Of course I jumped on the Hoodia bandwagon when it was being touted on Oprah and by Diane Sawyer. It was TV's diet darling for all of a week. The only place I hear of it now is in all of the spam I receive every day. Why did it disappear from the news? My guess is exactly what I found to be true -- it didn't dampen my appetite one iota. But......

What I did find is another of it's properties that is rarely if ever mentioned and which actually worked for me. I have always been great at multi-tasking. Most women are. It comes naturally to them. Unfortunately, this can lead to chronic disorganiztion and becoming very ineffective when you have taken on way too many tasks.

Hoodia contains something that actually permits you to focus on one subject at a time. For the first time ever, I was able to concentrate on each task at hand without becoming distracted by another task. I took 2 pills of Hoodia today AFTER breakfast, and I have been going strong all day and accomplished more than I would normally in three days. This has been a god-send to me especially when my plate is really full as it has been for the past few weeks. So I don't lose weight; I get a lot done and there's value in that.

Check out Hoodia at Deliteful Links in the sidebar. It is available at a really great price.

Ciao for now.

2 Comments:

  • I had Hoodia and I didn't find that it did anything for me. I've just started Weight Watchers about a week ago and so far it's pretty good for me. I wish you all the best with your weight loss :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

  • Nathalie:
    You have joined the best of all the diet programs out there. I, too, went to Weight Watchers, and it was the only time I lost weight. What you will find is that every point is approximately 50 calories, so calories still do count. It is the discipline that Weight Watchers brings to the table that makes the difference. Stick with it and I know you will succeed. My schedule didn't allow me that luxury, but my diet is based on Weight Watchers.
    Good luck.

    By Blogger Saving Lady, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit tracker