Diet Delites

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Weigh-In

I have been extremely lax this week. No posts. Nothing. My paying job simply interfered with my passions. So, in order to keep the bill collectors at bay, I shirked my responsibilities to my readers.

As I do when I am under stress, I eat. And this week was no exception. However, on most days I only ate two meals a day -- always breakfast and a second heavier meal between 3 - 4PM. This meal combined lunch and dinner. When I am working I tend to put blinders on and charge right through lunch without so much as a hint of a hunger pang. (This should be telling me something -- KEEP BUSY.)

I am happy to say that even though my diet was anything but limiting, I did manage to lose 1 pound. I couldn't believe it. I am still hopeful that I will lose the 30 extra pounds although I am more realistic about the timing. I doubt that I'm going to make it in 30 weeks. It's like climing up the pea gravel on Mt. Saint Helens -- two steps forward and one step back. That's OK. I'm going to enjoy myself and not let the disappointments overwhelm me. Even if it takes 30 months, I'm not going to quit and you shouldn't either.

Ciao for now (or is that chow for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit tracker