Diet Delites

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Monday -Ooops Tuesday - Weigh In

I've been so busy that I even forgot to weigh in yesterday. I'm still holding at 164 lbs. In truth, I haven't been sticking to my 1200 calories per day diet. Instead, I am soothing my stress by indulging in Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches at 130 calories each and eating frozen entrees for dinner. This is a mindless way to count calories since they are counted for you. With all that my job entails when it is busy, I need to keep things really simple on the home front. This means a bowl of Kashi Good Friends Cereal for breakfast, a bowl of Trader Joe's Tomato Soup (in a box) and a turkey sandwich for lunch, and a frozen entree and ice cream for dessert with non-fat yogurt or a banana for a tween-meal snack. This may be more calories than I should be consuming in order to lose weight, but it's all healthy food and I'm not gaining.

So, until I have time to write again, ciao.

1 Comments:

  • Actually, dear, you are probably at a plateau from eating too few calories.

    Try stepping up your exercise instead. When you increase body mass, you will burn more calories.

    Beware,though, when you first add muscle the scale will go up even though you are losing fat because muscle weighs more than fat. Don't worry. It will soon go down again.
    Guinevere

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit tracker