Diet Delites

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Discovery

I didn't make my usual Monday post because it was a holiday and I simply took the day off and did nothing that was work related. I have been slaving away uncluttering my house. Two bedrooms, three bathrooms, living room and dining room are complete. My garage is filled, and I still haven't done the kitchen and my office, the two worst rooms. I worked so hard this past week that I weighed in at 163 pounds without dieting at all.

At night, in an exhausted state, I did manage to read an ebook that has set a whole new tone for this week and, hopefully, for the rest of my life. 11 Simple Steps to Living Your Ultimate Life Starting Today is a true life changer. The principles outlined in it I have known about for a long time, but I have never seen them put so simply. Anyone can easily put them into practice to change their health, happiness and financial status. Embracing these principles is a roadmap to a better you and a better universe. This is one ebook I strongly recommend if you want to start living the life of your dreams. I guarantee that next week I will be down to 162 pounds, and it is simply from reading this one ebook.

Chow for now.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Candee I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on Power-Pops . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit tracker