Diet Delites

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm so bad!!

I have got to be one of the worst bloggers on the net. It all has to do with discipline. Something of which I have very little. I just can't seem to make myself sit down once a day or once a week or even once a month and add to my blogs. It seems too much like therapy, and I really don't have time for that.

I guess it's the same reason I can't lose weight. It takes discipline to stick to a diet. When I want chocolate-peanutbutter ice cream, I want it!! I want it more than I want to lose weight. And that pretty much sums up my dieting experience. A shrink would say I'm missing something in my life and am using food as a substitute. Perhaps, but I really don't feel deprived. Stressed, yes, but deprived, no.

I'm going to try to change. I will try to make a post a minimum of once a week and maybe a one-liner once a day. Why? Because I'm back up to 165 pounds, exactly where I was when I started this blog oh so many months ago. I went down to 155 but couldn't maintain. I'm hoping this blog and my old friends Hoodia (used for concentration -- not weight loss) and Melatonin (to reduce stress - not fight jet lag) will help me get back on track.

My goal is the same as it has always been -- 140 pounds. Right now it seems unattainable, but I've been trying for 15 years. No need to give up now. Right?

Please feel free to add your 2 cents worth here to make me either feel better or worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
hit tracker